Sias University is Hiring a Media Producer for Webinars
Video Marketing Producer’s Half-Time Job Description
The last 3 years Sias University has had a video producer creating content on YouTube and taking photos for Sias teacher recruitment. The Video Marketing Producer (VMP) will capture foreign faculty, Sias student, and Sias international student lifestyles, testimonials, and highlights through videos and photos at Sias University. The VMP role will create content for Sias University Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube). All videos and photos created will be used to promote Sias University to prospective expat teachers, strengthen partner school student exchange, and international student recruitment. VMP will provide content for the OIS Social Media Marketing Coordinator and be supported by the Media Marketing Producer.
The other half-time job duties will be to teach 4 classes of Conversational English. See www.academicsinasia.com/sias/conversational-english/
Media Marketing Producer’s Core Responsibilities
Work 15 hours/week:
- 2-3 hours a week in pre-production, scheduling, meetings, recruiting interviewees and other administrative tasks.
- 3 hours a week in production/filming.
- 6 hours in post-production.
- 3 hours per week setting up and filming a webinar series that shows pre-recorded weekly recap video of new teacher events and trainings throughout the week and discusses major topics teacher candidates are interested in learning about.
A detailed breakdown of job responsibilities
Planning and Administration
- VMP will create content for a webinar series that informs teacher candidates and highlights the service, teaching, and cultural experiences of current teachers.
- VMP will handle all administrative tasks (i.e. creating budgets for equipment, follow up on requests, creating yearly production presentations for leadership, logging hours, etc.).
- VMP will collaborate with Media Marketing Coordinator (MMC) and Foreign Faculty Recruiter (FFR) to create production plan and scripts.
- VMP and MMC will pitch content to Sias’ Faculty Recruitment leadership and collaborate with the Sias News Center for B-Roll and capturing Sias Events.
- VMP will revise production plans.
- VMP will meet weekly with MMC for planning, training, and reporting.
- VMP will schedule interviews, plan location and equipment needs for video shoots.
- VMP will co-create with MMC 4 newsletters per semester to promote AIA media.
Salary and Benefits
Media Created in the Past
Send your resume and cover letter to Aaron Vorbau email@example.com