Below you will find a list of materials needed to apply for SIAS UNIVERSITY.
- Minimum of Baccalaureate degree (Higher degrees preferred with additional compensation in salary)
- 2 years of teaching experience required or completion of 120-hour TEFL certificate. (See recommended TEFL Certificate)
- Desire to interact in a cross-cultural setting
- Willingness to learn and develop teaching with excellence
Materials Needed: (PDF or Word)
- A current résumé with an emphasis on your teaching and cross-cultural experience. (learn how to create overseas resume)
- A cover letter.
- A reference letter. (Please ask a previous employer, colleague or mentor who knows you to write-up a one-page reference letter.
- Download the disclaimer and sign it (digital signature is okay).
3. Review Process
Once you’ve submitted your application, our review process begins.
- 1-2 interviews. Interviews will most likely occur in the late afternoon or early evening for those in America.
- The beginning of March will be the earliest you will receive an offer letter. In the offer letter you will also receive a contract to sign. Upon signing you will receive an email requesting your passport, copy of health exam, and copy of diploma and/or transcripts.
- Required on-site (in China) new teacher training will begin in early to mid August.
Contact Aaron with any questions or to follow-up with your application status.
US: 209-877-SIAS (7427)
Join Over 500,000 Students Enjoying Avada Education Now
Become Part of Avada University to Further Your Career.