Requirements to teach at Sias International University:
- Minimum of Baccalaureate degree (Higher degrees preferred with additional compensation in salary)
- 2 years of teaching experience or completion of 120-hour TEFL certificate. Contact Us for more information.
- Desire to interact in a cross-cultural setting
- Willingness to learn and develop teaching with excellence
- Ability to work with a myriad of people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Willingness to enter into a foreign country with patience and diligence
- Airfare to China
- Return Airfare (with completion of one-year contract)
- Medical Care Allowance
- Accident Insurance
- Private Apartment (see pictures)
- Internet and Utilities Paid
- Free Weekend Trips (see examples)
- Paid Winter Holiday
- Free Chinese Lessons
- NEW: Faculty Cafeteria with International Food is now not a required benefit (see pictures)
- Salaries start from 6000-8000 RMB ($900-1200 USD) a month depending on degree attained. Every year teachers get a raise and signing a 3-year contract after the first semester gives teachers a 16.7% raise. See our Salary Chart. Learn more at How Much Money I Could Save Page.
2010-2011 Sias International University Foreign Faculty
2012-2013 Sias International University Foreign Faculty
2014-2015 Sias International University Foreign Faculty
Sias International University Class of 2016!
images courtesy Gary Lee Todd