Applying with Academics in Asia is a multi-step task that starts here. See if you qualify. Then take these 6 steps:
- To help you discern whether you would like to join our staff, please spend time looking through our website, especially the FAQ, Academics section, Conversational English Course Description, and learn about our Community.
- Contact Aaron to ask him any questions you may have. Once you are confident this is a potentially good fit, begin the application process.
- Create your current résumé with an emphasis on your teaching and cross-cultural experience. See résumé tips blog entry here.
- Request reference letters. For the reference letter, please ask a previous employer, colleague or mentor who knows you to write-up a one-page reference letter and send it as a Word Doc or PDF attachment to email@example.com.
- Before filling out the application (next step), download this disclaimer and sign it (digital signature is okay).
- Fill out the below online application and attach your cover letter, résumé and reference letters (optional). This puts you into our pool of applicants that will receive interview requests. If you have an issue with submitting the application, use this site to submit info.