Applying with Academics in Asia is a multi-step task that starts here.
- To help you discern whether you would like to join our staff, please spend time looking through our website, especially the FAQ, Academics section, Oral English Course Description, and Teacher Testimonials.
- Contact Aaron to ask him any questions you may have. Once you are confident this is a potentially good fit, begin the application process.
- Create your current résumé with an emphasis on your teaching and cross-cultural experience. See résumé tips blog entry here.
- Request reference letters. For the reference letter, please ask a previous employer, colleague or mentor who knows you to write-up a one-page reference letter and send as a Word document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or to you as a PDF document.
- Before filling out the application (next step), download this disclaimer and sign it (digital signature is okay).
- Fill out the below online application and attach your cover letter, résumé and reference letters (optional). This puts you into our pool of applicants that will receive interview requests.